Scott Brown posted on February 11, 2010
1. Women should be keepers at home
2. Women should submit and obey their husbands following the example of Sarah and call her husband Lord
3. Women should dress modestly
4. Wives don’t own their own bodies, their husbands do
5. Women should be fruitful and multiply
6. Younger women should be taught by older women
7. Women should not kill their babies made in the image of God
8. Wives should love their husbands
9. Women should not be busybodies – chat rooms and blogs and facebook
10. Women should not exercise authority over men.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Top Ten Things Ungodly Cultures Hate That the Bible Tells Women
Just an ordinary woman, striving to be that "aged" woman of Titus 2..teaching the younger women good things: so that they may be sober, love their husbands, love their children, and to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands that the Word of God be not blasphemed.