Thursday, September 23, 2010

My God is so Great




Greg, Arielle, and Jonathan Moore joined us (and my parents) on our trip up Mt. Equinox last month.  
What a beautiful time we had enjoying God's creation! Thanks for spending this time with us.
I have always enjoyed mountains...the majesty but yet peacefulness experienced in them. But I do not worship this creation...because I worship Him who created it.

My God is so great,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do.

The mountains are His,
The valleys are His,
The stars are His handiwork too.



My God is so great,
So strong and so mighty,
There's nothing my God cannot do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!