Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Clean UP

Today, we enjoyed a beautiful afternoon out in God's sunshine.  Mowing, trimming, raking...I am thankful the Lord has given us some nice days lately to do some last minute yard clean up.
Work should always be made fun...now, that is what makes memories...Right?
We rake the fallen leaves onto tarps and then carry them down the hill to dump.All the girls work together to clean up the leaves...well almost all the girls.
It seems as if there is a plan for quick clean up.
  It appears that Keziah was sitting in the wrong place....I think she is going for a ride....hmmm.


Ecclesiastes 9:10a  Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mandy,
    What wonderful pictures...and what a great idea! I never thought about using a tarp...we just always grab the wheelbarrow and our little trailer that fits behind the tractor. But a tarp would be so much easier...I think we'll try it! I had to laugh at Miss Keziah...this is just like something our Samuel would do!
    Blessings to you and your family,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. We take our leaves to a pile at the bottom of the hill...so this makes the work easy. Also I think they just enjoy the fun of the project. Work should be fun, right?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!