Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Merry Heart


                                                                                           Sunday I took these pictures of a young lady at our meeting that has a "merry heart"!  Her countenance reflects the joy that is in her heart. It is such a pleasure to be around her as she brings joy to those she is with.  
Because Moriah had made the hat for Rachel, I snapped a picture for Moriah to keep.  But after loading these pictures on my computer, I thought about the genuine happiness displayed on her face.  It remind me of a few scriptures.

  
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance.  Proverbs 15:13a

  ...But he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15b

  A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Proverbs 17:22a

Oh, that we would remember that the world (and Christians), is looking on our countenance...which should reflect the Joy of the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel is an amazing young woman. I so appreciate her joyful spirit and ready smile.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!