Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trusting Jesus by Fanny Crosby

Simply trusting all the way,
Taking Jesus at His Word'
Simply trusting, when I pray,
Every promise of my Lord.

Trusting when my sky is bright,
Trusting when my heart is glad;
Trusting in the gloom of night,
When my every thought is sad.


Trusting when ’tis well with me,
Trusting whatsoe’er befall;
Trusting Jesus’ love for me,
Simply trusting, that is all. 

Simply trusting, simply trusting,
Trusting Jesus, that is all;
To the cross of Christ I cling;
Simply trusting, that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this song, Mom. It's so comforting to see that in any sort of situation, we can simply trust in the Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song, Mom. I am really glad you posted it. Just reading the words is encouraging. It reminds me of that song, "Be Not Discouraged." Maybe sometime I'll post that one on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!