Monday, April 16, 2012

Just Monday

Just a Monday in Connecticut.
Rebecca had a chiropractic adjustment, 
I sat outside in the warm sunshine read about 
Essential Fatty Acids.
Then a visit to the natural food store. 
 Flowers outside of Jo-Ann Fabrics.
 The midwife makes a visit to listen to
Baby Galla's heart beat.
Hmm. Sounds really good to Rebecca.
Christianna makes a cheesecake with the children!!
 Then a wonderful dinner of Christianna's homemade pizza and salad!
 And me...a delicious salad and Christianna's famous guacamole!!

1 comment:

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!