Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Waiting for the Big Event

Life is full of things to wait for.
We wait to be old enough to...
We wait at the traffic lights...
We wait in lines every where...
We wait on others to make decisions...
We wait.
I've always had a hard time waiting.  
I often heard that waiting develops patience. 

Although I still find waiting difficult,
This time waiting is full of exciting moments - daily.
I see cheerful little smiles
I hold soft little fingers
I enjoy many songs and lots of giggles
I get sweet little hugs and kisses.
These little moments are worth the waiting.
I wait on the birth of another one of these priceless gems.
I wait.

Psalms 37:7  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him

1 comment:

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!