Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013--A New Year
All things "New"
Behold, the former things are come to pass, and NEW things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.Isaiah 42:9


In the beginning. . .
   A new year and a new reading of His word. 

A new welcome flag.
The first new chocolate from Burdicks.
New CD series
and a beautiful new clip.

Just a few of the blessings of the "New" year that the Lord has given us.
  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are NEW every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 
 Lamentations 3:22-23

  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  
Revelation 21:4-5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!