Saturday, April 13, 2013

Done



We finished our Purification program on 
Monday April 8th... and I have just 
been a bit to busy to post 
a little up date.
But here it is!!
We enjoyed the smoothies so much...we are just keeping it up!!
Lots of salads for 21 days kept us feeling energized.
So why stop?
Just added a bit of roasted turkey to 
this Greek Salad
at lunch.
For dinner we had a stir fry with 
onions, broccoli, peppers, garlic,
white beans
and tomato basil chicken sausage!!
Yum!
This was the first day off the program...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!