Friday, July 17, 2015

Laura Burger Designs just release 3 new designs in the Panstoria Store.

All these designs can be found in the Panstoria Store

This page was created with Laura burger's  Lilac Breeze Scrap Kit  
and Pixel2Pages blueprint Serendipity.


This page was created with Laura burger's Mossberry Hill 
and Pixel2Pages Blueprint Easy as Three



This page was created with Laura burger's Mossberry Hill 
and  Creative Memories Click &Fill VI



These  pages were create using Laura Burger's bright and cheerful

 And I used a template by Little Green Frog Designs
Not Quite The Full Picture - Template 1

And I used a template by FiddleDeeDee 
FreeBee140


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!