Friday, August 7, 2015

My Project August

I created this page using the My Project August, from Designs by Laura Burger. This was Rebecca as a little one 33 years ago!! This kit was released just today at the Panstoria Store for Artisan and Storybook users! I used a template by Pixels2Pages: MasterpiecesPDP
I created this page using the My Project August, from Designs by Laura Burger. These two pages were made with the same kit!! The kit includes: 18 solid papers, 12 patterned papers and 56 elements!! So much to choose from. This is also Rebecca. This kit was released just today at the Panstoria Store for Artisan and Storybook users! I used a template by Pixels2Pages: Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!