Friday, October 16, 2015

Rare Beauty by Laura Burger Designs

This was the perfect kit for these pictures of my aunts and my mom.
You can find Rare Beauty Art Kit in the Panstoria Store today.

This one of my Aunt Janice Buck was created with
Pixels2Pages blueprint #p2PEasyAsOneBP
Font Chocolate Box
Photographer: James N. Hillis

This photo taken by my Dad, James N. Hillis,  
was created  with a blueprint from P2P-Explore
Font: Volutes 
This layout was created also using a P2p layout
Content Laura Burger, My Project February and Eclectic Borders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!