Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guarding our eyes

The enticements that this world has seems at times harmless; it's just a movie, it's just a little language, it's just a little nudity, it's just a little sacreligious...Remember it was just a little bite. And look where we are now.

Psalms 101:1-3 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing. I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes.
Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good
Psalms 19:8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!