Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Lydia Up Date

Lydia is living in Japan as a mother's helper for the
Wilhite family. 
They are rather like us, but not.
They have nine children..so far.
They have 1 girl.
They have 8 boys - so far.
They are expecting another little one in June.
Thus Lydia is helping with some of the 
everyday things that must get done.
At the time of this writing
Lydia has sent us one
picture.
Food---cake.
I am sure there are more to come,
possibly some Japanese scenery.??

But I know that she is being dearly loved...

 ...by so many little Wilhite men!
Seems to be all smiles.
Yes beautiful
SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!