Monday, April 1, 2013

Purification Day 14

Sunday
Two weeks is over and we are beginning our third week.
Blueberry Kale smoothie
Lunch
Big salad
Baked salmon, steamed cauliflower, 
roasted onions and Brussels sprouts.
In the afternoons we always have a snack.
Raw.
Fruit or Veggies
We ended the day with a bowl of
spiced lentils topped with tomatoes and guacamole!
As I read over the post during these past two weeks
I realize that we eat a lot of
GUACAMOLE!!!
In the afternoon we often have 
Guacamole with veggies.
Then we top salads and meals with it.
Guacamole is yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!