Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Walk by My Perennial Garden this Morning.

It has been raining 
so very much.
The Poppies still bloom. 
 I have tried to get poppies to grow in 
several locations
over the years.
They did well this year.
Early this morning before the rain began
I went out to enjoy the 
beautiful  blooms.

 I passed by these fragrant peonies 
that were given to me a 
couple years ago.
Steve clipped off 3 big blooms to bring inside to enjoy.
There will be more blooming as the week goes by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!