Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This year I have enjoyed working at our kitchen table
instead of my desk downstairs.
Why?
The birds of course.
This morning I saw 10-11 different bird types...
both the male and females.
Here's just a few photos I captured.



But I was able  to photo shoot another 
of God's creations.
 Actually we were visited by two young squirrels.
 Attempting to reach the bird feeder.
 It's a bit too hard, so looking for an alternative.
 Onto the deck, and he found bird seed 
under the feeder!
He's standing on the deck looking in on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!