Sunday, September 21, 2014

Abigail Visits Grandma

In July I was down at Rebecca's for a day trip  and to pick up Keziah and Christianna, when suddenly plans changed!  Christianna stayed for a bit longer and Abigail came home with me!  That week she was with us was full of simple daily activities.  
These in-the-moment activities are what I want to record.
No special techniques or designs here.
Although there are three layers of paper.
The top two I used the blending tool.
Simple easy layout.
Content:  Cottage Arts Everyday 10 Paper Pak
p2P Jean/Skip L BP
Fonts:  All things pink, Nathan Expandet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!