Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cluck Cluck

On occasion when the Levesque family is out of town, we get the opportunity to help them out. Lydia helped at the house while they were in Maine this summer.  Watering the plants and feeding the chickens.  Sometimes one or two of the other girls would walk up with her. The bunnies and ducks would also be making their appearance.  These pictures tell it all.
Sometimes you don't want to use any paper or embellishments.  Just let the pictures speak for themselves -- and that's just what I did here. 
I used a text box shape for my journaling box which worked out just perfect for the location. Then I put a glow behind the words to help them pop off the page.
Content: p2P  Zebras BP  
Font:  All things Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!