Monday, September 15, 2014

The Anatomy of a Japanese Salad

Lydia traveled to Japan in 2012 to help a missionary family. She picked up a few Japanese meals while over there. This Japanese Salad was one of them.  She made it for just our family one evening. Then in July while the Galla's were visiting she made it again.  Everyone enjoyed it. I think this will be added to our regular selection of meals. 
Don't forget to document the everyday happenings!
This page is a very easy click and fill layout.
The background is a solid tan color paper. I reduced the opacity of the top layer of printed paper. This gives a very subtle effect without the design being over powering.

Content: Creative Memories, Vibrance Digital Kit.
p2P North Seymour Island BP
Fonts: A sweet Melody, My lady,Monotype Corsiva,PaulMaul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!