Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Special Visit


I have begun recording the special events for the month of August in Artisan. We had many opportunities for photo shoots while Steve's parents were with us.
I used a picture to use as the background..then I applied a filter- Mosaic. I like the effect this had on the background!
Content: Little Feet Digital Designs: Cornucopia of Blessings  and
Cottage Arts: Garden of Life - Letting Go Art Journal Pak
p2P- Theme Park Fun Blueprint...altered for my pictures!
You can find these Artwork packages by clicking through my Panstoria link on the right column.
The Cornucopia of Blessings is perfect for holiday, vintage, fall or everyday use!
The new Garden of Life Series combines the beauty of art journaling, mixed media collage, botanical illustrations, vintage elements, and thought provoking word art. This set focuses on grief, loss, and letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!