And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full;
which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD.
· He that condemns God’s ministers condemns God himself.
· When men murmur against others for doing what God commands, instead of blaming men only, they are in reality blaming God.
· Are you thankful for the good things that God is working in you, your spouse, and you children – even if things seem difficult?
· Are you willing to offer to God the “sacrifice of praise” and thank Him for the gift of the people in our house even if there are some things that you would like to change?
· When in a season of contentment and blessing, be thankful for that. It is easy to take the good for granted. Be thankful in every season, whether good or not-so-good.
I put this on our refrigerator this morning...to be a constant reminder to me.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Who Do We Murmur Against?
Just an ordinary woman, striving to be that "aged" woman of Titus 2..teaching the younger women good things: so that they may be sober, love their husbands, love their children, and to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands that the Word of God be not blasphemed.