- Greg Harris spoke messages very applicatable in our lives.
- Mike Farris spoke about a parental rights advocacy group: ParentalRights.org
- Our dear friends: Greg and Linda Moore with three of their children, Pamela, Nathan, and Emily went with us.
- Our dear married children: Chris and Rebecca with their two little ones, Abigail and Stephen joined us also
- Friends from Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont...that we don't get to see often enough!
Saturday, May 7, 2011
This year we went to MassHope once again. The very first Homeschool conference we went to was 22 years ago. ( It really only seems like yesterday. ) The one and only speaker at that conference in a Baptist church was Greg Harris, one of the leaders in the homeschool movement. This year Greg Harris once again returned to MassHope and was one of the Keynote speakers along with Mike Farris. All seven of Mr. Harris' messages were excellent. We always enjoy going and this year was just a bit more special for several reasons.
Just an ordinary woman, striving to be that "aged" woman of Titus 2..teaching the younger women good things: so that they may be sober, love their husbands, love their children, and to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands that the Word of God be not blasphemed.