Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Pena Men

These Grandpa's needed a special layout that seemed ageless.  I did notice that I have the date wrong...August 7, 2014 is correct!
Steve hasn't had the opportunity to spend much time with his dad over the years. August will be a month that is long remembered.  His parents spent 4 weeks with us!
I used a special technique of layering the paper and elements so that they are blended into the background.  
King of my Heart art work is perfect for every man in your life! From your son to your brother, father or husband - to the King of your Heart. Whether you are recording  memories of your childhood or any man in your life, this set is the perfect way to show the men in your life how much you care. Use my link over on the right column to go to Panstoria to see this artwork.  
Content used: Little Feet Digital Designs: King of my Heart
p2P Blueprint: UpClose
Fonts: All things Pink and Organic Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please comment. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for commenting!